WORLD SUMMIT AWARD 2013
WORLD SUMMIT AWARD 2013 е-Content Delicacies and Bulgarian Nominees on the Global Stage!
Local content with global relevance will be evaluated by an international panel of 48 experts. 461 projects from all over the world are competing to be among the 40 World Summit Award 2013 winners, that will present their projects during the WSA Global Congress 2013 in Sri Lanka (Oct 23-26).
National Nominees WSA 2013:
- e-Government & Open Data – Pravatami.bg, Department For Legal Culture, http://pravatami.bg/;
- e-Health & Environment - Walk2Help, David Holding Co., http://www.walk2help.com/;
- e-Learning & Science - Zone of Risk, Applied Research and Communications Fund, http://game.safenet.bg/;
- e-Entertainment & Games - Andromeda 5, XS Software, http://andromeda5.com/;
- e-Culture & Tourism - Hotels4D, Melon AD, http://www.hotels4d.com/;
- e-Media & Journalism - Sofia Live, Sofia Live, http://www.sofialive.bg/page/about;
- e-Business & Commerce - Agri.Eu, AgriGate Media Ltd., http://www.agri.eu/;
- e-Inclusion & Empowerment – Timeheroes, Timeheroes, http://timeheroes.org/;
- In 2009 the Bulgarian project "Street Dance School - the Centre" was awarded in the WSA category e-Entertainment and Games ( http://www.wsis-award.org/winners/e-entertainment-and-games).
- In 2010 the Bulgarian Project SmartMuseum was among the winners in the category m-Tourism & Culture in the first edition of the World Summit Award Mobile ( http://www.wsa-mobile.org/winner/smartmuseum-51420101104).