In our work, we need different specialists and teams effectively working together to deliver value to the end client. Time to market is a critical success factor. Agile relies on small batches of work and fast learning cycles instead of specifying large batches of work upfront. Agile well facilitate inter-disciplinary tasks among experts and teams and the corresponding dependencies. In this way, agile teams are capable to deliver value to the end customer frequently.
Agile transformation requires a solid understanding of the underlining principles, frameworks and practices and a strong commitment by all relevant stakeholders. Agile in its nature, is an empirical approach that relies greatly on intelligence and insight gained through experience. In a few words, “If you want to learn Agile, you should start practicing Agile.” Therefore, we propose to use an agile approach to execute the Initiative. In that respect, we propose to base the program on the following principles:
- All the activities will be prioritized, planned, monitored and controlled in a way to deliver maximum value;
- The business value of the program will be delivered to the teams and the organization as a whole as early and frequently as possible;
- We’ll learn from our experience through the life cycle of the initiative, and we will adapt our activities and tasks accordingly;
- The leaders, the managers, and the team members will work together daily through the initiative;
- We are starting an Agile initiative that will not end with the end of the coaching activities. Managers and teams need the tools to sustain progress indefinitely.
The approach to the service is specifically designed to facilitate smooth adoption. The participants will learn and adapt the Agile framework with the use of as much as possible real work examples. Our approach includes:
- Practical workshops and immediate application of knowledge and skills.
- Application of methods that have proven to be effective in delivering value for the customers.
- Adaptation of the existing good management practices that support smooth, agile framework implementation.
- Application of Agile and related techniques to identify, prioritise, and address the existing and emerging obstacles.
- Using historic information to establish measurement and analysis baselines where applicable.
To achieve the clients' goal, ESI CEE plans and performs on or more of the services listed below:
- Creation and coaching of new agile teams. (Scrum or Kanban)
- Inspection and adaptation of agile practices to increase team performance. (Scrum or Kanban)
- Project transformation from waterfall to agile. (Scrum or Kanban)
- Kanban maturity assessment.
- Assessment of organizational culture and values.
Please, contact us to discuss a proposal that meets your specific needs at: ivo(at)esicenter(dot)bg or +359888919088