In our work, we need different specialist and teams effectively working together to deliver value to the end client. Time to market is a critical success factor. Agile relies on small batches of work and fast learning cycles instead of specifying large batches of work upfront. Agile well facilitate inter-disciplinary tasks among experts and teams and the corresponding dependencies. In this way, agile teams are capable to frequently deliver value to the end customer.
Agile transformation requires a solid understanding of the underlining principles, frameworks, values and practices and a strong commitment by all relevant stakeholders. Agile in its nature is an empirical approach that relies in big extend on the analysis of the information gained by the experience. In a few words “If you want to learn Agile frameworks you should start practicing Agile frameworks”. Therefore, we propose to use agile approach to execute the training and coaching program. In that respect we base the program on the following principles:
- All the activities will be prioritized, planned, monitored and controlled in a way to deliver maximum value;
- Business value of the program will be delivered to the teams and to the organization as a whole as early as possible on frequent intervals;
- We’ll learn from our experience through the life cycle of the initiative and we will adapt our activities and tasks accordingly;
- The leaders, the managers and the team members will work together daily through the initiative;
- We are starting an Agile initiatives that will not end with the end of the training, consultancy and coaching program. The managers and the teams will be be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
The approach to the service is specially designed to facilitate smooth adoption of agile practices by the Teams. The team members learn and adapt agile practices with the use of as much as possible real work examples. The approach includes:
- Coaching is provided to all relevant stakeholders not only the development teams.
- Practical customized training and immediate application of the knowledge and skills.
- Application of agile practices that have proven to be effective in delivering value for the customers.
- Adaptation of the existing good engineering practices that support smooth agile implementation.
- Addressing the existing “pain points” with suitable Agile techniques.
- Using historic information to establish measurement and analysis baselines, if applicable.
In order to achieve the clients goal ESI CEE plans and performs on or more of the services listed below:
- Creation and coaching of new agile teams. (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Inspection and adaptation of agile practices to increase team performance. (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Project transformation from waterfall to agile. (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Kanban maturity assessment.
- Assessment of organizational culture and values.
Please, contact us to discuss a proposal that meets your specific needs.