DIGILIENCE: Digital Transformation, Cybersecurity and Resilience, is an annual conference, organized since 2019, which aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of ICT-intensive processes, services, and systems. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
The 2022 edition of the conference will take place in the city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria, within the period of September 28-30, at the House of Science and Technique. and the call for papers is still open! We are looking forward to receiving original contributions, and presenting advances or research reports in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of secure and resilient systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness.
- AI for Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity for AI.
- Operations in Cyberspace.
- Cryptography for Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Governance for Effective, Efficient, and Resilient Operations and Networks.
- The Human Factor in Cybersecurity and Resilience.
- Developing Critical Digital Competencies.
- Cyber Resilience of IoT Systems and Industry 4.0.
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks.
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems.
- Resilience to Cyber/Hybrid Influence.
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment.
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation.
For detailed submission guidelines, deadlines, submission templates, and further details, please visit the official website of the conference at www.digilience.org.