GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY FOR ROLLOUT AND DAILY OPERATION OF A KANBAN SYSTEM. LEARN HOW TO MANAGE, OPTIMIZE, SCALE AND EVOLVE IT OVER TIME.
- SCALE OUT Kanban
- Manage EVOLUTIONARY Change
- BALANCE Demand and Capability
- OPTIMIZE overall flow
- LEARN BY DOING in a comprehensive realistic business simulation
Seats are available. Price 1590 BGN (813 Euro) VAT not included. Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359888919088.
The course is a must for everyone who needs to rationalize project workflow, resources, and service management. It is aimed at:
- Program managers and portfolio managers;
- Product development team members and managers;
- Service team members and managers;
- Team Leaders, Scrum Masters, and product owners;
- Software developers and testing professionals;
- Process Improvement team members and managers.
You will learn and practice how to organize and manage multiple interdependent kanban systems. As a result of the course, you will be able to manage bottlenecks and dependencies between kanban teams effectively. The objective is to reach a sustainable service and product development that meets customer expectations. Last but not least, you will be able to explain and apply advanced Kanban method practices.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
At the end of this intensive course, participants will be able to explain and apply:
- Advanced concepts of Kanban and their application in the particular context of attendee’s organization
- Increased performance of your Kanban team
- Improved cooperation between multiple interdependent kanban teams
- Productive meetings on a team and organizational level
- Transforming the organization from a functional model to a network of services
- Design and use of discovery (upstream) kanban boards
- Dealing with bottlenecks, non-instant availability, and dependencies
- Use Kanban for organizational improvement
- Kanban systems: proto-kanban, kanban system, Discovery Kanban
- Seeing services in an organization
- Conducting management meetings and reviews (Kanban cadencies)
- Replenishment meeting
- Delivery Planning meeting
- Risk review
- Service Delivery Review
- Operations Review
- Getting deeper in metrics for managing workflow
- Managing workflow bottlenecks
- Managing evolutionary organizational change with Kanban
- Kanban Litmus Test for driving and evaluating organizational improvement
- Kanban Maturity Model
Ivaylo Gueorguiev, Accredited Kanban Trainer by Kanban University will deliver the training. Ivaylo Gueorguiev is a process improvement professional with 15 years of experience working with companies on getting better projects, products, and business results through effective processes.
- Prior attendance in the Kanban System Design or other LKU Foundations-level class is expected.
- Attendees are expected to have read “Kanban” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
16 hours of high-quality training focused on the participants’ needs;
- Course materials in electronic format (pdf format)
- One of the following books in electronic format: “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for your Technology Business” by David J Anderson or “Kanban from the Inside” by Mike Burrows
- Kanban University certificate of course completion*
- Membership in the Kanban University
*In order to get the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification from Kanban University, you must complete both the Kanban System Design (KMP I) training and the Kanban Management Professional II training!