Cybersecurity courses - June / July 2018
CyResLab – the Cyber-Resilience Lab of the European Software Institute – Center Easten Europe is announcing six security courses in June and July 2018 in Sofia. Dates are as follows:
- 12 June 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for QA, 105 EUR
- 15 June 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for Devs, 105 EUR
- 26 June 2018, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) Security Configuration, 105 EUR
- 29 June 2018, Introduction to Practical Cryptography, 105 EUR
- 3 July 2018, Client-Side Web Cryptography for Senior Devs, 140 EUR
- 17-18 July 2018, Advanced Web Threats for Devs & Senior QA, 250 EUR
Those courses are targeted to SME’s software developers, designers, application and system engineers. This is the technical layer of the general lines of ESI CEE in the field of Security by Design, Cyber Resilience, Privacy by Default and Secure Coding.
All trainings are developed and maintained in English. In case only Bulgarian-speakers are present, the course is led in Bulgarian, otherwise the working language will be English.
All prices are without VAT and for one participant. Discounts are available for two or more participants from one company, as well as for participants, attending more than one course.
For more information, or to confirm your interest, contact Christina Todorova at tina (at) esicenter (dot ) bg or +359 883 421 983 or Martin Georgiev at martin.georgiev (at) esicenter (dot ) bg