Laurea Cyber Morning is back with another event!
Join us online for another issue of the Laurea Cyber Morning on November 19th, 2020 at 9:00-11:45 hrs CET (+1 in Finland). The event is, of course kindly organized by Laurea University (Finland) under the ECHO Project and is a free multi-actor event, aiming to raise awareness around key topics of cybersecurity. The purpose of this issue of the event is to focus on trust and risk detection on multiple levels within cyberspace.
The agenda is as follows:
- 09:00 - 09:10 (CET) Opening
- 09:10 - 09:50 (CET) Cybersecurity in the Internet and IoT
- 10:00 - 10:40 (CET) Trusted Computing
- 10:50 - 11:30 (CET) ECHO Early Warning System
- 11:30 - 11:45 (CET) Closing
WEBINAR Zoom link: https://t.co/qDJJOPzloj?amp=1