Cybersecurity courses - June / July 2018
CyResLab – the Cyber-Resilience Lab of the European Software Institute – Center Easten Europe is announcing ix security courses in June and July 2018 in Sofia. Dates are as follows:
- 12 June 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for QA
- 15 June 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for Devs
- 26 June 2018, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) Security Configuration
- 29 June 2018, Introduction to Practical Cryptography
- 3 July 2018, Client-Side Web Cryptography for Senior Devs
- 17-18 July 2018, Advanced Web Threats for Devs & Senior QA
Those courses are targeted to SME’s software developers, designers, application and system engineers. This is the technical layer of the general lines of ESI CEE in the field of Security by Design, Cyber Resilience, Privacy by Default and Secure Coding.
All trainings are developed and maintained in English. In case only Bulgarian-speakers are present, the course is led in Bulgarian, otherwise the working language will be English. All prices are without VAT and for one participant. Discounts are available for two or more participants from one company, as well as for participants, attending more than one course.