Cybersecurity courses - November / December 2018
Cyber-Resilience Lab of the European Software Institute – Center Eastern Europe is announcing six security courses in November and December 2018 in Sofia. Dates are as follows:
- 23 November 2018, Introduction to Practical Cryptography
- 29 November 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for QA
- 30 November 2018, Top 10 Web Threats for Devs
- 4 December 2018, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) Security Configuration
- 6-7 December 2018, Advanced Web Threats for Devs & Senior QA
- 11 December 2018, Introduction to Mobile Security for Android
- 13 December 2018, Introduction to Mobile Security for iOS*
- 17 December 2018, Client-Side Web Cryptography for Senior Devs
- 18 December 2018, Introduction to C/C++ Secure Coding and Binary Security in Linux
Those courses are targeted to SME’s software developers, designers, application and system engineers. This is the technical layer of the general lines of ESI CEE in the field of Security by Design, Cyber Resilience, Privacy by Default and Secure Coding. All trainings are developed and maintained in English. In case only Bulgarian-speakers are present, the course is led in Bulgarian, otherwise the working language will be English.
*Participants must bring their own MacBook for use during the course. On demand, we can provide MacBooks for participants, however this will result in an increase of the participation fee for the course.
For more information, or to confirm your interest, contact Christina Todorova at tina (at) esicenter (dot) bg or +359 883 421 983