Join Us for a Free Pilot Trainings On Project Management and Entrepreneurship In May 2023!
If you are curious to learn the fundamentals of project management and entrepreneurship through examples and interactive exercises, we are happy to invite you to join us for the free pilot courses for university students in May 2023, with the following agenda:
Project Management Course (May 22-23, 2023, 08:30 - 13:45 CET). To enrol in the Project Management course, click here. Within the Project Management Course, you will learn:
- Introduction to project management: Understanding the role and importance of project management in various industries and sectors.
- Project initiation: Learning how to define project objectives, scope, deliverables, and stakeholder identification and analysis.
- Project planning: Developing a comprehensive project plan, including work breakdown structure, scheduling, resource allocation, risk assessment, and budgeting.
- Project execution: Techniques for effectively executing project tasks, managing resources, tracking progress, and dealing with unexpected challenges.
- Team management: Strategies for building and leading project teams, fostering collaboration, and resolving conflicts.
- Communication and stakeholder management: Effective communication techniques, stakeholder engagement, and managing expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Risk management: Identifying and analyzing project risks, developing mitigation strategies, and contingency planning.
- Project monitoring and control: Techniques for monitoring project performance, tracking milestones, managing changes, and ensuring quality control.
- Project closure: Wrapping up projects, conducting post-project evaluations, capturing lessons learned, and transitioning deliverables to the client or stakeholders.
Entrepreneurship Course (May 30-31, 2023, 08:30 - 13:45 CET). To enrol in the Entrepreneurship course, click here. Within the Entrepreneurship Course, you will learn:
- Introduction to entrepreneurship: Understanding the concept of entrepreneurship, its role in the economy, and the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity identification: Techniques and frameworks for identifying viable business opportunities and assessing their potential.
- Business planning: Developing a comprehensive business plan, including market analysis, competitive analysis, financial forecasting, and resource planning.
- Funding and financing: Understanding different sources of funding and financing options for new ventures, including bootstrapping, angel investors, venture capital, and crowdfunding.
- Marketing and sales: Strategies for effectively marketing and selling products or services, building a customer base, and creating a strong brand identity.
- Legal and ethical considerations: Familiarizing yourself with legal aspects of starting and running a business, intellectual property rights, and ethical considerations in entrepreneurship.
- Growth and scaling: Exploring strategies for business growth, managing expansion, and scaling operations while maintaining profitability.
These courses are part of the ICT Skills project, which is focused on providing innovative skills for ICT, life, and business in accordance with European Union directives. The project is a collaboration between three European universities, and aims to provide educational materials for Business Skills, Life Skills, and ICT Skills for both university students and educators. Both courses are carried out within the framework of ERASMUS+ KA2 Project Developing And Consolidating ICT Skills In A Digitalized Environment In Higher Education.
With initiatives like this one, we hope to enhance the learning experience for university students and provide opportunities for growth and development.
Photo by Armin Rimoldi