Join us for the third edition of ECHO & Laurea Cyber Mornings
Grab a cup of coffee and join us on May 6th, 2020 for yet another edition of ECHO & Laurea Cyber Mornings! This time, we'll discuss some of the early research findings related to ECHO's Early Warning System and Federated Cyber Range.
When: May 6th, 2020 at 9:00-11:00 hrs CET
As part of the ECHO project, one of our partners, Laurea, is organizing the third edition of the ECHO Cyber Mornings with the aim to raise awareness around key topics of cybersecurity.
The ECHO project, in which ESI CEE is partnering is one of the four Pilot projects, launched by the European Commission, to establish and operate a Cybersecurity Competence Network.
The main goal of the project is to organize and optimize the currently fragmented cybersecurity efforts across the EU. The Central Competence Hub will serve as the focal point for the ECHO Multi-sector Assessment Framework enabling multi-sector cybersecurity dependencies analysis and management including:
- Development of cybersecurity technology roadmaps;
- Creation of an ECHO Cybersecurity Certification Scheme aligned with ongoing EU efforts;
- Provision of an ECHO Early Warning System;
- Operation of an ECHO Federation of Cyber Ranges;
- Delivery of the ECHO Cyberskills Framework, with training materials and training events;
- Management of an expanding collection of Partner Engagements.
Join us to learn the latest development of the ECHO Early Warning System and the ECHO Early Warning System, as well as to discuss the latest issues related to cybersecurity and resilience in Europe, and especially within the current Covid-19 crisis.