The Third Newsletter of the Be@CyberPro Project is Here
The Be@CyberPro Project's third newsletter is now out! Read up on the latest news from our project with this third issue of the Be@CyberPro Project. Click on the picture below to go to the official website of the project, where you can download the third newsletter in one of the four project languages – Spanish, English, Bulgarian and Hungarian!
The Be@CyberPro Project aims to foster cybersecurity as a career choice among high school students. To do this, the project consortium will develop and pilot a dedicated learning platform, containing sets of learning materials and inspirational content (videogame and videos) in English, Spanish, Hungarian and Bulgarian. Separate sets of materials will be developed for students, teachers (and schools), and parents.
Be@CyberPro is a 2 year project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Universidad Europea de Madrid (Spain) as coordinator
- Munster Technological University (Ireland)
- Irish Computer Society (Ireland)
- PROMPT (Hungary)
- SZÁMALK school (Hungary)
- University of Alcalá (Spain)
- Colegio JOYFE (Spain)
- European Institute of Software - Center Easter Europe(Bulgaria)
- 125th school "Boyan Penev" (Bulgaria)